Senior Demand Gen
About The Position
About the Position
Sensi is the first audio AI platform designed for the home care industry, empowering long-term care providers to overcome some of the biggest challenges in the industry. Our customers provide their clients with 24/7 virtual support in a cost efficient and scalable manner, while significantly increasing the quality of care. Sensi is a B2B2C company, but this position will have a heavy B2B emphasis. This is an incredible opportunity to build and scale a world-class demand generation program from the ground up at a fast-growing company.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our growing team; help us make Sensi the new industry standard of care for the in-home and long-term care industries.
About the role:
Sensi.AI is looking to fill our newly-created position of Sr. Marketing Manager, Demand Generation to help take our company’s growth to the next level. The overriding responsibility of this role is to design and oversee the execution of multi-touch demand creation programs, based on both inbound and outbound tactics, that drive pipeline creation and revenue growth.
This role reports to the VP Marketing, and will work closely with Sales, Business Development and other Marketing team members. The ideal candidate is data driven, strategic, and willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done. It requires a candidate with strong cross-functional leadership skills, creativity and ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial culture.
- Develop new databases and refine existing ones targeting key markets and verticals.
- Build out a scalable demand generation function at Sensi that drives predictable pipeline activity.
- Attain daily activity metrics of outbound calls, decision maker contacts, qualified leads and booked meetings. Amplify qualified leads, opportunities and pipeline to meet or exceed growth targets across business segments.
- Manage all inbound and outbound demand generation channels. Determine the tactical mix between email, digital advertising, content marketing, SEO, webinars, events and social.
- Manage demand generation campaign performance in terms of evaluating results tactic by tactics and optimizing performance over time, testing variables in the plan to improve future performance. Analyze and report results effectively.
- Execute B2B and referral partner campaigns
- Manage and optimize the budget allocation across campaigns
- Configure and build campaigns with HubSpot Marketing Automation
- Identify content needs for campaigns
- A/B test campaigns to increase success rates.
- Work with Sales/Marketing to develop end-to-end campaigns, from ideation to execution to tracking results.
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions.
- Create compelling and consistent messaging for email and social media campaigns.
- Work with website resources to include HubSpot CMS to ensure that inbound traffic to our website converts to leads and booked meetings.
- Set program goals, analyze campaign results, draw insight, and make data-based adjustments.
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor lead gen and pipeline activity.
- Work with outside vendors that contribute to the demand creation programs.
- Develop our account-based marketing programs to help land and expand key accounts.
- Monitor existing and developing technologies and channels to help Sensi in demand generation efforts.
- Make recommendations for process and results improvements.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, and subscription management.
- 5+ years’ digital marketing experience in technology markets. At least 2 years being responsible for the demand generation function at a SaaS company.
- Expert in digital marketing including SEO, PPC, lead scoring, lead nurturing programs, list management, segmentation and targeting.
- Experience in home care, home health or long-term care is a big plus.
- Highly creative with a passion for telling stories through integrated programs.
- Strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Deep understanding of optimization requirements at different stages of the funnel.
- Fully functional in HubSpot CRM, Marketing Automation and CMS.
- Strong project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward.
- Deep understanding of full funnel performance marketing and growth levers (acquisition, adoption, monetization, retention).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of creating compelling marketing content and materials with a focus on value and differentiation.
- Experience collaborating with partners on joint go-to-market efforts.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to manage cross-functional projects to completion.
- Collaborative team player who is excited to be part of a growing team.