Sr. Marketing Director
About The Position
The Company & Role:
Thanks to revolutionary technological advances we are living longer, and perhaps as an outcome of those same advances, are having less children. The math is simple – more older adults and less working hands. Those in long-term care have heard the alarm bells for decades, and with 9 out of 10 seniors preferring to age at home, this trend is not likely to reverse or slow down. This raises the question, how can we match supply to demand, and not compromise on quality of care? Enter the solution. Sensi.Ai is the world’s first “Virtual Care Agent”, a cutting edge AI platform that provides audio analytics-based insights and care recommendations that are not meant to replace physical caregivers, but rather to extend the reach of this workforce. Sensi is on a mission to enable older adults to age on their own terms, in the comfort of their own homes, with the dignity and respect that they deserve.
As Sensi’s Sr. Marketing Director you will be responsible for taking the foundations of the brand identity that have been laid, and building a strategy, and driving scale, to turn these foundations into a sky-scraper. Sensi is at a critical juncture of growth, and the Senior Marketing Director will be a key player in advancing the brand, analyzing complex scaling challenges, and formulating structure and framework to existing operations. We’re looking for a leader who will think critically, test, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly.
Visionary strategy builder balanced with a strong attention to detail
Passionate brand advocate
Fiercely chase department KPI’s while collaborating on cross-department projects
- Operating at Sr. Director level, with the flexibility to have Head of/VP title
- Reporting to the CEO with progress updates on quarterly initiatives
- Develop a national marketing plan supporting product/sales strategy, building out brand awareness and recognition.
- You will be given a budget to work with external agencies across all paid channels (SEO, email campaigns, SMS campaigns, etc)
- Manage and develop all marketing channels, utilizing advertising and CMS systems
- Collaborating with customer success, product, strategy and sales teams to ensure that priorities and interdependencies are synchronized and well-executed
- Manage growth reporting, communicating key market trends to internal stakeholders and teams
- Given budget to make Sr. Marketing Manager hire in the US
- Proven background working in Technology
- Experience selling into low-tech industries
- Experience building out a team and growing with the company through funding rounds
- Experience in B2B & B2C solutions
- Early-stage start-up experience, or at a minimum can clearly demonstrate the ability to work in an entrepreneurial, hands-on, and adaptive environment
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Israel based company