Data Annotation Group Leader
About The Position
The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About the role:
As a key ingredient of our technology is labeled data that drive our AI-based algorithms, we are looking for someone to lead the data validation team to support our Data Science team.
The role will include leading team A-Z from being responsible for the day-to-day operational aspect, as well as implementing, assessing, planning, and enacting data analysis measures.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in shaping the data validation infrastructure in a company that is massively growing.
- Focus on the structuring and operation of the data validation group as a cohesive unit, working closely with the product and GTM teams
- Oversees the work of the team members to ensure that system requirements have been properly implemented and procedures carefully followed.
- Development and execution of data validation procedures
- Development and execution of appropriate training for data validation team members
- Recruit and manage data annotators
- Support, maintain and operate data validation infrastructure and technologies while establishing new data monitoring processes.
- Build up and constantly improve real-time data monitoring and incident response framework and playbooks
- Investigate, document, and report on critical issues
- Continuously look for automation and improvement opportunities for internal processes, tools, and best practices.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, with hands-on experience with Incident Management\ Automation system\working in data centers\ISP\ managing NOC\SOC\Data validation teams - Must!
- Monitoring or troubleshooting experience for business-critical and revenue-generating platforms - Must
- Experience implementing and maintaining monitoring policies and best practices - Must
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated and the ability to organize and prioritize time effectively
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in English