About The Position
Sensi.Ai is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
If you want to work with a purpose - Sensi is the place for you! Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults and making Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry. Sensi offers unique professional growth opportunities and the ability to impact the future of our company.
About The Role
Sensi.Ai is growing rapidly and we are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to steer us as we make the transition from a disruptive start-up to a well-oiled machine. The Executive Assistant will have an integral part in scaling processes, will research and deliver best business practices, and will have the chance to take part in dynamic projects with every team here at Sensi.
If problem-solving is in your DNA, if you thrive in a complex, fast-paced environment, and love to take projects from the planning stage to fruition, send your CV our way.
- Build strong relationships with other operations colleagues
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with internal teams, both local and overseas.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and determine the best utilization of resources to increase operational efficiency.
- Validate and review daily activity while maintaining all required controls.
- Handle complex issues and escalate as needed acting with a sense of urgency.
- Source, recruit, and help hire top-tier tech talents across all departments.
- Partner with the company's leadership to define candidate qualifications, prioritize roles, and manage the overall pipeline and candidate experience for US roles.
- Facilitate and provide operational acquisition consulting or analysis services in group meetings or in other venues to support management’s agenda.
- At least 3 years of operations-related experience
- Experience supporting a wide range of operational, administrative, and support activities
- Ability to plan and organize tasks independently and exercise sound operational judgment
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills as well as an ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges
- Hebrew speaker - a plus!