Clinical Data Specialist
About The Position
The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About the role:
This role is a critical component in any AI-driven machine. We are looking for a detailed and audio-oriented individual to join our team to help train AI/ML and improve predictions’ quality. As a specialist, you will be responsible for annotating and analyzing various data sets and drawing intelligent clinical conclusions to support our mission to train machine learning algorithms and to customer success/clients.
- Preferably a doctor/nurse, or other relevant clinical positions with several years experience working with older adults in the clinical setting, either the hospital or homecare
- Passion about older adults and their well being
- Previous high tech experience - an advantage
- Native English speaker – an advantage
- Team player
- Goals oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Dedicated to customer success
- Digital literacy