Sales Development Representative (SDR)
About The Position
Sensi.Ai is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
If you want to work with a purpose - Sensi is the place for you! Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults and making Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry. Sensi offers professional growth opportunities and the ability to impact the future of our company and product.
About The Role
Thanks to revolutionary technological advances we are living longer, and perhaps as an outcome of those same advances, are having less children. The math is simple – more older adults and less working hands. Those in long-term care have heard the alarm bells for decades, and with 9 out of 10 seniors preferring to age at home, this trend is not likely to reverse or slow down. This raises the question, how can we match supply to demand, and not compromise on quality of care? Enter the solution. Sensi.Ai is the world’s first “Virtual Care Agent”, a cutting edge AI platform that provides audio analytics-based insights and care recommendations that are not meant to replace physical caregivers, but rather to extend the reach of this workforce. Sensi is on a mission to enable older adults to age on their own terms, in the comfort of their own homes, with the dignity and respect that they deserve.
We are looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative to join our sales team, for a 50% scope position. You will identify and qualify sales leads and opportunities through phone, social, and email contact. You will be generating outbound qualified leads for the US Sales team and play a significant role in growing the business by starting the sales process and helping set up the sales teams for success with both inbound and outbound leads.
- Building the foundation of the Sensi SDR strategy along with the Sales and Marketing teams
- Identifying, prospecting, and penetrating US sales accounts to achieve pipeline and forecast goals
- Updating lead and prospect activity in HubSpot to ensure KPI attainment
- Setting qualified introductory meetings for sales team and nurturing top of funnel pipeline to facilitate sales opportunities
- Use phone, LinkedIn, email, video, and other sales & marketing tools for prospecting, qualifying, and creating sales opportunities for US/UK sales teams
- Work closely and coordinate with the sales and marketing teams to accelerate the sales cycle.
- 1-2 years of experience as an SDR or BDR
- A positive, independent, creative, and self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations
- Demonstrate experience in selling within the sales cycle
- Experience identifying business needs through information-gathering to pre-qualify opportunities
- Be comfortable speaking with decision-makers via various mediums (social, email, phone, and video)
- Ability to manage time and priorities, Strong interpersonal skills & s team player
- Experience with data, driving results based on data insights
- Experience in using Salesforce, HubSpot, ZoomInfo, and other B2B platforms