About The Position
Sensi.Ai is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
If you want to work with a purpose - Sensi is the place for you! Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults and making Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry. Sensi offers professional growth opportunities and the ability to impact the future of our company and product.
About The Role
As an Account Executive, you will execute Sensi’s sales strategy and work closely with our B2B Sales team and clients to sell Sensi to end users. This is a direct, in person sales role. You’ll work closely with our B2B Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Operations teams to optimize the sales process and improve our product.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our B2B sales team and CS team to identify end users that can benefit from Sensi.
- Present Sensi’s product, value proposition and capabilities to end users in their private homes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our B2B clients.
- Training clients’ staff members on Sensi’s product and direct to consumer sales strategy
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline.
- Close new business! Meet your sales goals and drive revenue through closing new deals and client retention.
- Collaborate internally with cross functional teams and provide active feedback to inform Sensi’s product strategy and Sales playbook.
- +3 years of direct sales experience.
- Proven track record closing new business; success meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Proven ability to successfully prospect, build and manage a pipeline.
- Ability to connect to your audience and communicate complex ideas in a simple, concise manner.
- High energy with stamina to perform consistently at a high level.
- High level of ownership and independence.
- A team player with strong cross functional collaboration capabilities.
- Experience training on direct to consumer sales strategies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced organization is a plus.
- Experience in the health-care industry or a related field is a plus.
- Experience working with a CRM, and proficiency using Google suite and Office products.
- At least 50% Travel is anticipated for this role.