Sensi is a seed-stage company that has been backed by US-based VCs and landed major US clients.
The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
Sensi.AI is looking for a brilliant director of product to lead its product efforts as the first and only product manager on board.
In this pivotal role, you will get the chance to take the initial product the founding team has built, and to help mold it into an exceptional, well-designed product that best serves our clients’ needs.
We are in exciting times, getting high demand from potential clients and growing massively, and looking for someone who can collect and analyze feedback from various sources and translate it into an exceptional product.
- As the only product manager on board, you will have the sole responsibility of planning and executing the company’s product roadmap together with the company’s CEO.
- Central point of the company, working all departments: Engineering, Ops, Sales, and Marketing to drive supreme product results.
- Build, grow, scale, hire, and manage a team of product managers through on-going coaching matching both product vision and strategy, aligned with the company strategy and business objectives.
- Constantly communicate and develop the product vision and roadmap both internally and externally, overseeing product training throughout the organization.
- You will work alongside the R&D team and manage the sprint planning.
We are looking for a detail-oriented professional who has the skill set of both an inbound and outbound product manager.
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- 5+ years of experience in R&D teams, as a developer \ team leader \ architect, or similar.
- Proven experience of successfully launching products, resulting in significant business impact (AI, B2B SaaS products is a big plus).
- A tenacious, resourceful, and creative mindset in pursuit of ambitious goals.
- Experience in making hard data-informed decisions (A/B testing, user testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis, defining metrics).
- Amazing (!) team player.
- Education in technology or business domains.
- A degree in computer science, engineering, or related disciplines is a plus.
- Fluency in English – must.