The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
Sensi.Ai is looking for a Business Operations Manager with a passion for innovation, a knack for problem-solving, and the ability to thrive in ambiguity. As an Operations Manager you will be an integral part of building new processes and mechanisms as well as leading special projects, and will work cross-functionally with a range of teams and personalities.
- Collaborate with business leadership to design and structure the business processes, build the right architecture, systems and applications to support the business needs.
- Build best practice workflows and methodologies.
- Lead the execution of various special projects/task forces/ business improvement initiatives as requested by senior management
- Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback. Synthesize feedback and recommendations to central operations, business, product, and engineering teams.
- Lead and direct financial operations, accounting and financial reporting.
- Manage metrics and workflow allocation for projects on vendor operations across geographies, suppliers, and platforms.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role as business operations or project manager.
- Process oriented thinking, business understanding, analytical skills, high capabilities of organization and attention to details.
- Exceptionally high standards, attention to detail, multi-tasking, and task prioritization abilities.
- Independent and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Performance improvement led by automation state of mind
- Fluent English – verbal and written.