Sensi is a seed-stage company that has been backed by US-based VCs and landed major US clients.
The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
As the Sensi business operations manager you will be orchestrating daily life at Sensi.
Your role will include the organization and coordination of administration duties and office procedures. As well as to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and support.
Your duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to the team, providing cross company service & support both internally and externally. The successful candidate has to be proactive and creative with a cheerful disposition.
- Coordinate and execute day-to-day administrative and company activities, to ensure smooth operations (office maintenance, supplies, equipment, parking, meetings etc.)
- Manage vendors and service suppliers – engage, constantly improve engagement terms and maintain a great working relationship
- Work closely with Procurement and Finance: open requirements, connect with suppliers/vendors, confirm payments.
- Welfare management – organizing and planning company events and board conferences – welfare events, Happy-Hour, volunteer activities, birthdays, etc.
- Handle ad hoc projects and requests as they arise.
- Office present hours daily from 10 am to 3 pm (may vary)
- Experience in the field of Office Management In an international tech company – Advantage.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Exceptionally high standards, attention to detail, multi-tasking, and task prioritization abilities.
- Experience in leading projects from A to Z.
- Must be a great communicator who can convey messages clearly and concisely.
- Fluent English – verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills.