About the job
Sensi.Ai is looking for an awesome Deep Learning Engineer. You will join the most skilled and performant team startups had ever known. As the DL engineer, you will lead the development of DL systems, working on a huge amount of data. The system is responsible for real-time classification of the data. You will need to build the model, estimate the performance, constantly receive manual feedback and automatically improve the model.
- Build the DL models that work with audio signals and NLP data
- Researching the architectures that fit the demands (prevent deterioration, increase recall, increase accuracy)
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the models
- Implementing the automatic retraining with reports in the cloud
- Research and implementation of methods to increase the performance of the model
- Master degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer science or similar
- 2-3 years of deep learning experience
- Ability to rapidly prototype a new model in Python
- Solid background in a theoretical basis of deep learning:
- Knowledge of a standard models architecture
- Mathematical description of backpropagation
- Standard machine learning theory
- Methods for increasing the generalization of the model
- Familiar with AWS
- Experience with time-domain variable-length features – advantage
- Experience in audio data – advantage
Work with a purpose.
Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Your work will directly improve people’s lives.
Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.