Sensi is a seed-stage company that has been backed by US-based VCs and landed major US clients.
The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
We believe that by supporting personal care aids and organizations providing care, we can help improve the quality of life for older adults’ who receive care, job satisfaction for caregivers, and provide peace of mind to families.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented software engineer and aspiring Data scientist to participate in planning and implementing a large scale audio AI system, and to enhance Sensi.Ai’s capabilities using cutting-edge technology and tools.
- End-to-end ownership, from design to deployment, on models and components, to extract different audio-based insights.
- The ability to design a functional POC and lead it to production while consulting all stakeholders.
- Choose the right ML discipline for a problem and be able to discuss its pros and cons.
- Build processes to support fast iterative experimentation.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
- 1+ years of experience in developing AI/ML systems.
- Mathematical intuition and strong basics of the underlying mechanism of machine learning algorithms and/or statistical modeling.
- Deep understanding of data structures and data architecture principles.
- Experience in different stages of developing AI-based systems, through pre-processing to error analysis.
- Knowledge of the AWS ecosystem.
- Team player.
- MSc. or higher degree in Math/Statistics/Computer Science – an advantage
- Experience with signal processing – an advantage
Experience in working side-by-side with data-engineers – an advantage