Sensi is a seed-stage company, on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it.
We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
We believe that by supporting personal care aids and organizations providing care, we can help improve the quality of life for older adults’ who receive care and provide peace of mind to families.
The company is backed by a US-based VC firm and landed major US clients.
Work with a purpose.
Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About the role:
Sensi.AI is looking for a brilliant director of product to lead the company’s product efforts as the first and only product manager on board.
In this pivotal role, you will get the chance to take the initial product the founding team has built and to help mould it into an exceptional, well-designed, habit forming product that best serves our clients’ needs.
We are in exciting times, getting high demand from potential clients and growing massively, and are looking for someone that is able to collect and analyze feedback from various sources and translate it into an exceptional product.
We are a technological founding team thats works in an agile environment and embraces brilliant product thinking and flawless execution.
As the only product manager on board, you will have the sole responsibility of planning and executing the company’s product roadmap together with the company’s CEO, and will also work alongside the R&D team, managing the sprint planning and creating user stories.
We are looking for a detail-oriented person who has the skill set of both an inbound and outbound product manager.
- 5+ years of experience in product management with a proven record of successfully launching products resulting in significant business impact (AI, B2B SaaS products is a big plus).
- A tenacious, resourceful, and creative mindset in pursuit of ambitious goals.
- Experience in making hard data-informed decisions (A/B testing, user testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis, defining metrics).
- Amazing (!) team player.
- Education in technology or business domains.
- A degree in computer science, engineering, or related disciplines is a plus.
- Fluency in English – must.