Sensi is a seed-stage company, on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it.
We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
We believe that by supporting personal care aids and organizations providing care, we can help improve the quality of life for older adults’ who receive care and provide peace of mind to families.
The company is backed by a US-based VC firm and landed major US clients.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About the role:
Sensi.AI is looking for a top-notch full-stack leader to participate in designing and implementing an audio-based high scale system and pipelines to enhance Sensi.AI capabilities using cutting-edge technology and tools.
- Design and build services from scratch. Optimize high scale solutions from the database and up until the client layer.
- Work closely with our product team to define and execute features of the system.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team to execute tasks involving research for optimal solutions.
- Take ownership of various projects, such as web applications, mobile apps, and backend projects.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Proven working experience in popular front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue.
- Proven working in a base cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 3+ years of experience in at least one programming language (python, node, go, etc.’), and one statically typed programming language (java, swift, c++, rust)
- Proving working in a container environment.
- Basic background with the AI field – an advantage
- MSc. or higher degree in Math/Statistics/Computer Science – an advantage
- Experience in mobile development – an advantage