The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
Sensi.Ai is a fast-growing SaaS Company, looking for a super talented backend Developer
to join our awesome R&D team.
As part of our team, you’ll take a key role in building and developing the core infrastructure, take on an influential role in a team with a highly creative and informal atmosphere.
You’ll have the opportunity to be in the front seat in our early-stage startup and really make a difference in future ML platform for older adults.
Help drive technological and architectural changes in our ever-evolving SaaS solution, solve complex engineering challenges in a dynamic environment and rapidly increasing scale.
Most importantly, be part of our amazing and unique company culture.
- A technical focal point for software development best practices and design of main components, services and systems
- Design and develop backend services and infrastructure.
- Full ownership and responsibility for multiple development projects.
- Research new technologies, create prototypes and develop into full production functionality.
- Contribute to challenging server-side development with microservices architecture, using the industry’s latest trends
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience with architecting and developing high-performance systems.
- Proven working in a base cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 4 years experience in at least one scripting programming language (python, NodeJS, etc.).
- Experience in NodeJS.
- Proven working experience with a container environment.
- Basic background with AI – an advantage
- MSc. or higher degree in Math/Statistics/Computer Science – an advantage