This privacy statement (“Statement”) applies to Clanz Technologies LTD which operates this website (the “Company” “we,” or “us” and the “Website”).
The security and privacy of your information are very important to us. Whether you are using one of our services as a customer, potential customer, end-user or just visiting our website, we want you to trust us with managing and protecting the information that you provide us with. We have prepared this statement to explain more about who we are and how we collect and manage your information.
This Wesite is a general audience site which is neither designed nor intended to collect personal information from children and/or minors.
It is important to note that this statement applies to the Personal Data which might be collected and processed in the Website as part of our daily business conduct. The Company is the Controller of such Personal Data under the GDPR. This statement does not apply to the data collected through and during the use of the Company’s products, including CLANZ System which is a product of the Company. Any inquiry or complaint regarding the data collected and managed by the Company’s customers while using Company’s products should be addressed to the relevant customer which is the data controller with respect of such data.
- Who we are and how can you contact us
Clanz Technologies LTD
48 Yehuda Halevi St.
Tel Aviv, Israel
While you are visiting our Website, we might collect some information about your use in our Website upon your sole discretion and/or for our purposes, as set forth by this Privacy Statement.
Questions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this Statement and the information we hold are welcome and should be addressed to us by using the contact details above. All requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Information we may collect from you
“Personal Data”, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We collect Personal Data from you voluntarily when you provide such Personal Data to us, or via our services and websites with which you voluntarily interact. We may also obtain such Personal Data about you as may be provided to us in the course of our legitimate business activities.
You do not have to provide us with your information, but in some cases, if you do not, it may mean that you won’t be able to use our services. For example, we may be unable to complete a requested “contact form” inquiry, unless you’ll provide us with your contact details.
When you use our website and choose voluntarily to provide us with your information, we might collect and process the following information:
- Identity Data – including full name, username or any similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender and any other information provided by you upon your sole discretion.
- Contact Data – including email address and telephone numbers.
- Usage Data – includes information about how you use our Website, system and services.
- Technical Data – includes internet protocol (IP) address, the device you are using, browser type and version, screen resolution, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
- Job application data – include name, email, phone and a resume file, just if you have decided to voluntarily provide us with your data as part of being recruited by us;
- Marketing and Communications Data – includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Payment Details – If you choose to purchase any of the Company’s products via the Website, which include the CLANZ System, we will collect your payment details to be processed by a third party payment service provider. Such third party payment service provider will process your payment details in accordance with the highest industry security standard and will allow you to complete any transaction you wish to make via the Website.
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your Personal Data but does not reveal your identity.
- How is your Personal Data Collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
- Direct interactions – You may provide us with your Personal Data such as your name, email, and other contact information by filling in forms (e.g. “Contact Us” or “Newsletter Subscription”, “Registration Form” etc.) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
- Automated technologies or interactions – As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect Personal Data (please refer to the description below, under “Cookies Usage”).
- Third parties or publicly available sources – We may receive Personal Data about you from various third parties and public sources, e.g.: advertising and social networks, analytics providers, search information providers.
- Cookies Usage
We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies will be stored in your browser, but you can always.
We may use various types of cookies:
Essential Cookies – which are necessary for the site to work properly;
Functional Cookies – designated to save your settings on the Website – your language preference or other view preferences;
Session Cookies – used to support the functionality of the Website – such cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from your device when you close the browser.Targeting Cookies – these cookies are used to collect information from you to help us to improve our products and services as well as serve you with targeted advertisements that we believe will be relevant to you (e.g. Google’s Cookies, Facebook’s pixels, LinkedIn, Hubspot etc.).
Social networks Cookies – Social Plug-In Cookies (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and/or LinkedIn pixels etc.) enable the sharing of information with your social networks accounts to be smooth and seamless.
Analytics Cookies – give us aggregated information which enables us to improve the way our Website works, e.g. Google analytics.
Managing cookies and opting out: aside from the Essential Cookies described above, you can always choose to configure your browser to reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set, but sometimes in that case, certain services, features, and functionality in our Website may not be available to you.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
- The purposes of the processing
We might use your data in order to: enable you to use our Website and services in the most effective way, including the personalization of your experience by presenting content tailored to your interests; to meet or comply with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory body; assess or evaluate the effectiveness of our services, as well as any technical and organizational measures designated for the protection of your Personal Data; Improve and secure our services and systems; protect our rights and legitimate interests, as well as defend against any lawsuit, legal claim or complaint; to conduct any other activities that are required to provide our services.
- The Legal Basis for the processing of your Personal Data
We will only process and use your Personal Data when the law allows us to, i.e. when a lawful basis support such processing activity. Such lawful basis can be any of the following:
- Processing actions which are related to the services you are interested in, to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us. For example, contacting you when you filled out the contact form available through our Website, or enable you to complete a transaction to purchase any of the Company’s products via the Website.
- Our use of your information is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation and meeting responsibilities we have to our regulators, tax officials, law enforcement and more;
- Our use of your information is in our legitimate interest as a commercial organization. For example, to operate and improve our services and to keep people informed about our products and services. In these cases, we will look after your information at all times in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy rights, making sure our legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms;
- Subject to your consent, we will process your information when it is required to provide you with marekting materials you subscribed to receive.
In general and except for the legal basis supporting our processing to send you marketing materials, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your Personal Data. Yet, in any case in which you have provided your consent to our processing of your information, you can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us through the contact details provided above.
- Data Recipients
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties in a variety of circumstances in the ordinary course of operating our business, such as:
- Disclosure of Personal Data to persons authorized to process personal data, in our organization, or third-party service providers, qualified as data processors, who provide us with services supporting our Website and ordinary course of business, such as third party payment processors, system, storage and computing services as well as marketing service providers, and all in accordance with applicable law;
- When we have a legal obligation to do so, or when we are allowed to do so under our legitimate interests.
In any such communication we will take steps to make sure such transfer is carefully managed to protect your privacy rights:
- transfers within our group and affiliates, will be subject to an agreement / policies and procedures made to ensure that your data receives an adequate and consistent level of protection as required by applicable law;
- transfers to any subcontractor or processor will be subject to contractual terms ensuring the security and protection of any Personal Data under any such sub-processor, in accordance with applicable law provisions;
Any requests for information we receive from law enforcement or regulators will be carefully validated before the disclosure of any Personal Data.
- Data Processing Location
Any transfer of data which originates in the European Union (“EU”) to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), shall be transfered in compliance with the provisions of chapter 5 of the GDPR. Such transfer can be made to countries which are recognized as providing an adequate level of legal protection or where we can be satisfied that alternative arrangements are in place to protect your privacy rights.
As part of that, it’s important to note that CLANZ is headquartered in Israel, a country which is considered by the European Commission to be offering adequate level of Personal Data protection regulation.
- How we secure your information
We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access and use. However, the collection, transmission and storage of information can never be guaranteed to be completely secure. Yet, we take steps to ensure that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect your information, and we will continue to revise our policies and implement additional security features.
- Storage of Personal data
We will only store your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We have defined data retention periods for any data item in our systems, ensuring minimization of retention periods.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your Personal Data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may save and use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- Your Rights
You have the right at any time to request to access or modify your information. To exercise these options, please contact us.
In some jurisdictions, in particular those located within the European Union (the “EU“) or within the European Economic Area (the “EEA“), you may be afforded specific rights regarding your Personal Data. Subject to such eligibility, you may have the following rights to:
- Request a rectification of your Personal Data where the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data where our legal basis for that processing is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests.
- Object to an automated decision-making (including profiling) in certain circumstances.
- Request the erasure of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where processing is no longer necessary for the purpose it was originally collected for, and there is no compelling reason for us to continue to process or store it;
- Receive your Personal Data, or ask us to transfer it to another organization that you have provided to us, which we process by automated means, where our processing is either based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
- California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) permits users who are California residents to request to exercise certain rights. If you are a California resident, the CCPA grants you the right to request certain information about our practices with respect to your Personal Information. In particular, you can request to receive information on the following:
- The categories and specific pieces of your Personal Data that we have collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected your Personal Data.
- The business or commercial purposes for which we collected your Personal Data.
- The categories of third parties with which we shared your Personal Data.
If you choose to exercise your rights, we will not charge you different prices or provide different quality of our services, unless those differences are related to your provision of your Personal Data.
Please note that you must verify your identity and request before further action is taken. As a part of this process, government identification may be required. Moreover, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide, will only cover the 12 month period preceding your verifiable request’s receipt. If, for some reason, we cannot reply within such time frame, our response will include an explanation for our inability to comply. If you wish to exercise your CCPA rights, please contact us.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Special Notification for California Residents
We do not sell your personal information for the intents and purposes of the CCPA.
- Links to other sites
Our Website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our Website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to change this statement from time to time at our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here so that you can see what information we gather, how we might use that information and in what circumstances we may disclose it. By continuing to use our Website or our services or otherwise provide Personal Data after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to this statement as modified.
Effective as for October 2020