About The Position
Sensi is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
As a controller you will be part of the finance department and help building the financial infrastructures of Sensi.Ai, which is growing rapidly. You will handle all financial aspects of the company: Costs planning & analysis, KPI tracking, IL and US Taxes, Periodic reporting and forecasts. You will report to our VP Finance and work closely with other company's departments in our Israeli and U.S site.
- Preparing the periodic financial reports and yearly consolidated reports according to the US GAAP
- Ongoing communication with external bookkeeping to ensure accuracy of financial records
- Working closely with third parties (auditors, legal consultants, banks etc.)
- Providing management with information vital to the decision-making process
- Managing the yearly budget process
- working on various financial projects
- Improving com company's processes and controls
- Overseeing regulatory reporting for the tax authorities
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Experience in at least 1 position after an internship with a Hi-Tech company
- Advanced Excel, and ERP systems experience (Priority, Netsuite)
- Details-oriented, multitasker, self-motivated, problem solver, and team player
- English - fluent
- Experience with inventory management - an advantage