Product Clinical Specialist
About The Position
Sensi is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
The Product Clinical Specialist will have a key role in the development of Sensi’s central product - our algorithm. Sensi’s algorithm is able to identify trends in the home environments of older adults, and the Product Clinical Specialist will guide the development of the algorithm from a clinical standpoint. As the Product Clinical Specialist you will work closely with the Product, Clinical, Data and Data Annotation departments, and will need to advocate for your field, and communicate messages across departments effectively. This role is critical in driving Sensi’s product forward, and in identifying and developing the direction of our algorithm.
- Partner with relevant departments to drive data strategy.
- Working closely with the product and data teams on refining product labels.
- Curate, process, refine, and prepare clinical data from various sources for labeling, according to data privacy standards
- Operate, compare, assess, and analyze machine learning algorithm’s outcomes
- Document instructions and guidelines for data labeling flow
- Support data annotators’ training
- Communicate and collaborate with different stakeholders, such as data annotators, R&D, and product, to deliver high-quality results in a timely manner
- Bringing clinical expertise to development of the data.
- 2-3 years experience working in one of the following: Nursing Home, Home Care, or other high-touch position with older adults/geriatrics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, or related fields.
- Ability to advocate for your field and aid in implementing a strategic vision.
- Exceptionally high standards, attention to detail, multi-tasking, and task prioritization abilities.
- Reliable, independent, and responsible
- Excellent communication skills