Head of AI
About The Position
Sensi is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
If you want to work with a purpose - Sensi is the place for you! Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults and making Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry. Sensi offers unique professional growth opportunities and the ability to impact the future of our company.
About the role:
As a Head of AI, you will lead Sensi’s AI multidisciplinary team including Data Scientist, Data analysts and Data Engineers who are responsible for our strategic AI-enabled components dealing with classical and advanced audio signal processing, deep learning techniques, NLP and machine learning.
You will report to the VP R&D and work closely with all levels of management to support across-the-board decision making to execute company business goals.
- Lead, Hire, Mentor and develop a high-performing team of data scientists and data analysts.
- Be a leader to your team, enabling them to drive execution and quality, provide them with technical direction.
- Responsible for leading the end-to-end delivery; starting from innovation, experimentation, and development and ending with deployment to production.
- Build culture, trust, and working relationships that enable the team to influence product roadmaps that are driven by customer data.
- Partner and collaborate with product, business data taggers, engineering, and other stakeholders to understand the business to shape Sensi data strategy and AI roadmap and correlate it with business needs.
- Lead continuous improvements in process and tools to drive quality and decision-making. Automate manual processing, CI/CD, MLOps, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for better scalability.
- Monitoring models performance in production, continuously working on methods to improve quality and performance.
- Passionate and tech-savvy in data and data science domains with the ability to provide business context and shape data and data pipelines directions.
- Scientific degree in relevant fields: EE, CS, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar (MSc. or PhD. advantage)
- Proven track record of leading AI teams and delivering Data Science innovation to production
- At least one significant role of managing AI teams
- Experience working with executive management, business leads, developers, and marketing teams to successfully meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Hands-on experience in taking ML/DL models from inception to production.
- Experience and strong knowledge in Machine-Learning (mandatory), Deep Learning (mandatory), NLP (advantage), ASR (advantage) and DSP (advantage)
- Experience in Data processes (mandatory) and best practices in a SaaS environment (advantage)
- Last but not least - People and leadership skills