Sales Development Representative
About The Position
Sensi.Ai is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
If you want to work with a purpose - Sensi is the place for you! Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults and making Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry. Sensi offers unique professional growth opportunities and the ability to impact the future of our company.
About The Role
As a Account Executive, you will lead new business acquisitions and own Sensi’s B2B sales cycle inclusive of qualifying leads, engaging with prospective clients, identifying decision-makers, pitching and delivering demo sessions, negotiations, and deal closing. You’ll work closely with our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Operations teams to optimize the sales process and improve our product.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with prospects and customers through various outreach strategies
- Present Sensi’s product, value proposition, and capabilities including live product demonstrations and pricing structures in both Zoom and in-person meetings.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key decision-makers
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline
- Close new business! Meet your sales goals and drive revenue through closing new deals, client retention and upselling, and expanding our services with existing clients.
- Collaborate internally with cross-functional teams and provide active feedback to inform Sensi’s product strategy and Sales playbook.
What we’re looking for:
- +5 years of direct sales experience, prior SaaS B2B sales is a plus.
- Proven track record closing new business; success meeting and exceeding quotas
- Proven ability to successfully prospect, build and manage a pipeline.
- Experience delivering professional proposals and discussing solutions with decision-makers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
- High energy with stamina to perform consistently at a high level.
- High level of ownership and independence.
- A team player with strong cross functional collaboration capabilities.
- Experience working in a fast-paced organization is a plus.
- Experience in the health-care industry or a related field is a plus.
- Experience working with a CRM, and proficiency using Google suite and Office products.
- Willing to travel if needed.