Sales Development Representative
About The Position
About the Position
Sensi is the first audio AI platform designed for the home care industry, empowering long-term care providers to overcome some of the biggest challenges in the industry. Our customers provide their clients with 24/7 virtual support in a cost efficient and scalable manner, while significantly increasing the quality of care. Sensi is a B2B2C company, but this position will have a heavy B2B emphasis.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our growing team; help us make Sensi the new industry standard of care for the in-home and long-term care industries.
About the role:
Sensi.AI is looking to fill our newly-created position of Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help take our company’s growth to the next level. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a hunter at heart, and often Sensi’s first contact into a prospect organization. He/She is an expert at outbound prospecting and cold calls. The SDR possesses the ability to quickly develop a rapport with decision makers at an executive level, and efficiently sparks the curiosity that generates interest in the Sensi Analytics Platform that drives pipeline creation and revenue growth.
This role reports to the VP Marketing, and will work closely with Sales as well as other Marketing and Operations team members. The ideal candidate is data driven and willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
- Develop and maintain a current understanding of Sensi’s latest product offerings, and competitive product/ market knowledge.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Sensi’s Analytics Platform, and clearly articulate its capabilities and advantages to decision makers.
- Partner closely with Marketing and Sales to develop an ongoing engagement strategy with assigned prospect accounts to drive revenue goals.
- Provide baseline research and intelligence within target accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information.
- Qualify leads/contacts based upon specifically defined criteria to transition meaningful marketing leads into booked meetings.
- Prospect into target accounts via high volume cold-calling (25-40 calls/day), outbound prospecting, email, e-marketing, campaigns, and social outreach.
- Maintain active engagement with leads through informed, strategic, and creative follow-ups.
- Contribute to critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (reporting, correspondence, and communications).
- Update and maintain CRM database,
- Achieve monthly quotas of booked meetings.
- 1-2 years successful experience in a similar role- preferably lead generation/sales development preferred
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field
- HubSpot CRM experience strongly preferred
- Prior work in the home care or home health industry a plus
- Proven track record of creating revenue generating opportunities and quota attainment
- Proven ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with a professional demeanor
- Outstanding command of the English language
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Collaborative team player who is excited to be part of a growing team