Sensi Specialist (Clinical CS)
About The Position
Sensi is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
As Clinical Customer Success you will be responsible for managing and implementing Sensi’s data driven, care related insights and recommendation. You will use your excellent clinical and care industry experience to manage the incoming Sensi data, for analysis and implementation of interventions based on the virtual assessment findings. In this role you will report to the Head of Clinical Development and you will work closely with care agency owners, care managers and end clients to optimize and improve clinical aspects of a clients care and services.
- Develop and lead Sensi’s clinical training of care agency staff.
- Perform daily assessments of a client's needs through analysis of Sensi’s dashboard.
- Facilitate implementation of care recommendations and interventions based on Sensi’s data.
- Generate and deliver Sensi’s reports to care managers, family and clients.
- Work closely with the agency care manager for optimisation of care plans, driven by Sensi data.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing, Social Work, Occupational Therapy or Clinical Homecare related fields - Essential.
- 2-3 years experience working in the Home Care or geriatric health-care industries or a related field is a plus.
- Exceptionally high standards, attention to detail, multi-tasking, and task prioritization abilities.
- Process oriented thinking, understanding of business processes & analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Hands on approach with drive to solve problems and get things done.
- Availability to travel for work from time to time.