Tier 2 Support
About The Position
Sensi is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our our growing team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About the role:
Sensi’s Tier 2 support Rep. will play a vital role in our customer success journey, Providing technical support over the phone, Zoom and other platforms, and conducting deployments, installations, and system training sessions.
Working alongside our Tech support team in IL & US sites, and provide online assistance to Sensi’s customers.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in Sensi’s Product and services
- Provide Tier 2 support, and liasoning with Tech support Team lead and CS team
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support by phone or other platforms
- Offer support and work closely with Customer success department
- Promptly reports defective material or equipment, inaccuracies, or omissions that may result in an inability to complete the installation.
- Receive multiple troubleshooting calls/requests simultaneously for various system types
- Must be well organized in the event of handling simultaneous unrelated tasks
- Make sure that clients know how to operate and navigate within the Sensi platform.
- Assist in pre-release testing of changes to production systems
- At least 2 years of experience in a Tier 2 support role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English & Hebrew
- Strong customer service orientation
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Prior experience working in a growing, fast-paced organization with a dynamic environment - Big plus!
- Experience in working with HubSpot as a ticketing system - a big plus