The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
Sensi’s Head of Customer Support will play a vital role in our customer success journey, ensuring smoother rollouts and higher satisfaction. Your main responsibilities will be to provide technical support to Sensi’s customers, both remotely and on-site, and to drive initiatives and process changes to excel and scale Sensi’s operations in the US.
In your role, you will be required to solve technical problems and provide support via phone or on-site visits to Sensi’s customers. In addition, you will lead Sensi’s NOC team. This is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing, responsible person who can thrive and grow in a startup environment.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in Sensi’s Product and services
- Provide 1st & 2nd tier tech support, and liasoning escalation to 3rd tier support, either
- internally and/or to 3rd party vendors.
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support by phone throughout the entire
- traveling to clients’ sites and conducting deployments might be required.
- Lead and manage the NOC team.
- Offer support to the and work closely with Customer success department
- Promptly reports defective material or equipment, inaccuracies, or omissions that may
- result in an inability to complete the installation.
- Receive multiple troubleshooting calls/requests simultaneously for various system types.
- Must be well organized in the event of handling simultaneous unrelated tasks.
- Make sure that clients know how to operate and navigate within the Sensi platform.
- Monitor production systems to ensure continuous availability and customer satisfaction
- Assist in pre-release testing of changes to production systems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experienced team leader
- Willing to travel
- Demonstrated proficiency with Web-based applications/ tools using Chrome and CRMs.
- Tech Savvy, as the candidate will need to learn the ins and outs of the Sensi Platform and
- be able to relay this information
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Must be flexible and open to learning
- Prior experience working in a growing, fast-paced organization with a dynamic
- English Native\proficient
- Experience in Help Desk and Customer Service is a plus