About the job
Sensi.AI is looking for a talented full-stack developer to participate in planning and implementing a large-scale audio AI system, and to enhance Sensi.Ai’s capabilities using cutting-edge technology and tools.
- Client-side orientation: pixel-perfect eye is a must.
- Design and build services from scratch. Optimize high-scale solutions from the database and up until the client layer.
- Work closely with our product team to define and execute features of the system.
- Work independently or as part of a team to execute tasks involving research for optimal solutions.
- Take ownership of various projects, such as web applications, mobile apps, and backend projects.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Proven working experience in popular front-end frameworks such as React or Vue.
- Proven working in a base cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with NodeJs.
- Proven working experience with a container environment.
- Experience in mobile development – an advantage
- MSc. or higher degree in Math/Statistics/Computer Science – an advantage
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.