The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a part of shaping the product at an early and exciting stage. You will have huge potential to make an impact on our customers and end clients’ lives (who doesn’t want to improve the quality of care for older adults?).
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will be the second Product Manager of the company!
In this amazing role, you will take a key part in planning and building the company’s product and internal products. You will work with various teams, multiple stakeholders, and customers.
The successful candidate has to be a very passionate and versatile product manager, who wants to be involved in all product aspects, from the strategy to the detailed solution.
- Define and lead key initiatives that deliver value to our customers and end clients
- Collaborate with various teams and stakeholders – R&D, Product designer, data science, marketing, operations, CS, clinical, and sales
- Make decisions on tradeoffs, with respect to time, features, resources, and quality to meet the business objectives.
- Become an expert in all product aspects
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Experience in SAAS B2B companies
- Strong attention to details
- Data-driven – Ask the right questions to generate actionable insights that can make a difference
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Experience in AI systems – Plus