Sensi is a seed-stage company that has been backed by US-based VCs and landed major US clients.
The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
Sensi.Ai is looking for a UX/UI Lead who’s passionate about creating innovative solutions for complex systems. The UX/UI Lead will work closely with product and engineering teams to take the company’s product to the next level and deliver a state-of-the-art experience for our users.
- Develop a deep contextual understanding of our business, our clients, our users and their needs.
- Develop product requirements and concepts into wireframes, designs and micro-copy, focusing on user experience.
- Identify usability/design problems and advise creative, smart, and simple solutions on complex products.
- Shepherd the design of new features from the concept phase all the way to release and beyond, creating product spec, process flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Design of marketing collateral and assets that engage our potential clients and employees.
- At least 3 years of experience in UI/UX design in a product team (B2B an advantage).
- Experience collaborating closely with product, marketing and R&D teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – be a team player.
- Web app design experience – a must
- Mobile app design experience – a must .
- A strong online design portfolio consisting of web-based product, marketing campaigns, and strong graphic principals.
- Innovative problem-solver – your passion is transforming complex problems into simple and intuitive user experiences.
- You have excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience working with Figma or similar tools.
- Experience with designing SAAS products.
- Experience in user research and user testing.