Talent Acquisition Partner
About The Position
The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Position:
Sensi is looking for a creative, sharp-minded, and accurate Talent Acquisition who can combine analytical thinking, technical understanding, and recruitment skills. In this position, you will be the first person to reach out to potential candidates for a large diversity of global positions –Software Engineers, Product, Clinical positions, Management, and more!
What will you do?
- Manage sourcing for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role.
- Proactively and creatively source candidates, on different social media platforms.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with the management team.
- Screening and interviewing potential hires.
- At least 2 years of experience as a technical Talent Acquisition.
- Excellent Hebrew and English communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Work experience with Comeet – Big plus!
- Experience with global positions - Big plus!
- Hands-on experience in a wide range of sourcing strategies and practices - database mining and searches experience in a variety of platforms (social networks, X-ray tool, boolean search, etc.)
- Ability to work independently, solve problems proactively, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and engaging candidates.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing start-up environment.