About The Position
Sensi is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
As the VP of sales, it will be your duty to oversee the sales team and ensure the proper functioning of the department as well as that the department meets goals in accordance with our timelines. You must also have a level-head and good communication skills, as well as excellent problem-solving skills.
- Own the full sales cycle from building relationships to negotiation and contracting, including hands-on
- Develop networks towards sourcing for new markets/clients/Investors in the US market
- Identify and vet potential partnership deals and opportunities
- Monitor the market and competitor products and activities and provide detailed sales forecasting
- Manage the sales team and maintain sales operations on top of maintaining individual sales goals
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team at company meetings
- Proven background working in Technology company
- Experience selling into low-tech industries
- Experience building out a team and growing with the company through funding rounds
- Experience in B2B & B2C solutions
- Early-stage start-up experience, or at a minimum can clearly demonstrate the ability to work in an entrepreneurial, hands-on, and adaptive environment
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Israel based company